A Prayer of Faith in Time of Distress
1. O Lord, do not rebuke me in Your anger,
Nor chasten me in Your hot displeasure.
2. Have mercy on me, O Lord, for I am weak;
O Lord, heal me, for my bones are troubled.
3. My soul also is greatly troubled;
But You, O Lord—how long?
4. Return, O Lord, deliver me!
Oh, save me for Your mercies’ sake!
5. For in death there is no remembrance of You;
In the grave who will give You thanks?
6. I am weary with my groaning;
All night I make my bed swim;
I drench my couch with my tears.
7. My eye wastes away because of grief;
It grows old because of all my enemies.
8. Depart from me, all you workers of iniquity;
For the Lord has heard the voice of my weeping.
9. The Lord has heard my supplication;
The Lord will receive my prayer.
10. Let all my enemies be ashamed and greatly troubled;
Let them turn back and be ashamed suddenly.
This book contains powerful prayers, praise, and poems to connect you with God on your daily Christian walk.
Take your relationship with God and daily meditation to the next level.
Get your copy of The Poet’s Prayer today!